Thank you for Interest in Renting a Residential Property from Windermere Property Management.
Please Note: that our properties are rented on a first-come, first-serve basis if a holding fee is provided to hold the property. After we receive a completed application along with the holding fee, with all supporting materials we no longer show or accept applications on the proptrty. If we decline the application it will be available to rent again.
General Requirments to Rent from Windermere Property Managment
* Applicants combined gross income is roughly triple the monthly rent
*Applicants have no prior evictions or outstanding balances with former landlords
*Applicants have reasonable credit worthiness as demonstrated in their credit report
* See the attached rental criteria sheet for more detailed information.
Things to bring when submitting an application
* A completed Rental Application for each adult that will be living on the property. You can pick up applications at our office or request one via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to my website.
*Application Fee for each application (Amount will vary depending on property). This fee covers our costs to pull credit report and verify your application.
*Copies of Drivers License(s). We will need a copy of each applicant’s driver’s license to verify signatures of applicants before requesting your credit history. We can make copies at our office if you bring each license.
* Verification of income for all applicants. Either a recent paycheck stub or documentai\tion indicating how much conisistent income each applicant makes. Child support and similar funds are accepted.
* Holding Fee in secured funds. No cash. Holding Fee must be either a money order or cashiers check. The Holding Fee is fully-refundable if your rental application(s) are declined after our screening process. If all applicants will be submitting rental applications at the same time, you can fill out the Holding Fee agreement in our office. If not all applicants will be present, please print the Holding Fee Agreement and have everyone sign it and we’ll fill it out at our office.